RSAP Articles: Healthcare News 2019 & Reports on Pharmaceutical Business
Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy (view information) deals with monthly reports and articles about healthcare, scientific news, and pharmaceutical services. That’s a downloadable online journal offering a comprehensive insider’s look into the administrative and governmental component of the pharmaceutical market. They also deal with the research of the online pharmacies’ activity.
Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy: Main Topics
The majority of the articles presented by this online resource is devoted to:
- Evaluation of the medical products and additional pharmaceutical equipment;
- Reviews of the customers and critical remarks of the specialists including provocative reviews and positive feedback;
- Healthcare services and their availability in governmental and private institutions;
- Pharmacoepidemiology issues;
- Laws and regulations concerning the drug market;
- Opinions of the legitimate medical and pharmaceutical professionals;
- Health professional education;
- Health literacy;
- Topics closely connected to public health and use of the medications.
RSAP tries hard to become your personal source of information about trustworthy clinics and medical services. This web resource will help you make a wise choice of an online pharmacy. A number of articles posted on their website is devoted to mortality and medication errors.
RSAP & Health Literacy
Health literacy is one of the most questionable issues in the world of medicine. Patients’ beliefs and attitudes are complex, and it’s hard to predict where the treatment will lead to if a patient fights back the efforts of the medical and pharmaceutical professionals. We tip our hat to Mylegacypharmacy.com, the team whose efforts at a qualitative change in patient education helps fighting prejudices that get in the way of health benefits.
Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy strives to be your most relevant informational platform, where you can get info on:
- Latest scientific and medicinal researches;
- Relevant medical facts for the practitioners;
- Recent trends and misconceptions in medicine;
- Thematic issues for a wide range of readers.
The scope of the journal covers the following categories of readers:
- Public health and pharmaceutical business consultants;
- Pharmacy academicians;
- Medicine consultants;
- Regular citizens willing to find out more about the latest news in medicine and pharmacy.
The aim of the content presented in the journal is to improve the health literacy of the audience and supply the medical specialists with relevant information on the topical issues.
Become an Author of RSAP
Any reader has a chance to become a legitimate author and participate in the creation of the useful content. There’s a possibility to deal with the:
- Editorials (which is thoroughly checked by the Editorial Board of the journal);
- Research articles and briefs (these are observations and investigations different in length);
- Commentaries (arguments build upon knowledge and scientific research with references checked by the Editorial Board of the journal);
- Comprehensive reviews (informational blocks devoted to clinical practice, pharmaceutical activity, and anything that has a connection to the well-being of the clients);
- Case reports (these reports contain theoretical research limited by certain geographical areas);
- Reviews of books and software (these will help the readers get a better understanding of the products, medical books, and electronic medical resources);
- Letters (they are sent to the Chief Editor in order to criticize or add up to the information already posted in the journal that can be rejected, shortened or edited).
If you’re willing to become one of the active authors of the journal, you’ll have to get through the verification and submission processes. Every article should be structured and polished from the cultural and scientific points of view. Each fact should be approved and accompanied by the relevant scientific resources. It’s one of the most trustworthy and relevant information generators.
RSAP & Physician-Pharmacist Collaboration
According to the research held in 2019, April 26, RSAP finds it crucial to set the right balance between pharmacists and physicians, especially in cases when patients and clients of the pharmacies have to deal with non-cancer pains with the help of the illegal opioid drugs.
The journal deals with regular researches of the health services’ effectiveness. As soon as the government manages to regulate the collaborative approach and integrate health services into most spheres of peoples’ everyday lives, the treatment will mostly be satisfying. The management of this informational resource strongly believes that:
- Collaborative approach will optimize health planning for people all over the world;
- Collaboration will make significant changes in the development and improvement of the pharmacy services;
- Collaboration with the physicians will provide the pharmacists with useful complementary information.
Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy Articles
The most popular articles and researches of the web resource are devoted to:
- Mortality in the European countries;
- Errors of the medication administration;
- Professional development and getting education in the pharmaceutical and medical spheres;
- Clinical medication reviews;
- Use of the social platforms and media in the popularization of the medical services;
- Recycling of the unused medications in the United States;
- Special drug-monitoring databases and ways to control prescriptions remotely.
State pharmacy surveys combined together with the articles about the pharmaceutical trends and educational information will provide the readers with a convenient theoretical base about the brand and generic drugs, prescriptions, and ways to deal with your chronic conditions and pains wisely.